Dear travelers, dear friends,
This 2020 season is, as you know, a little special.
After long weeks of closure, we are delighted to find you! Of course, we take all the necessary precautions to protect you:
- Textile was already systematically washed at 60 degrees, so we continue.
- We have removed "decorative" textiles that cannot be washed at 60 degrees (bedspreads and cushions).
- We pay particular attention to the disinfection of any surface that may have been touched.
- During the epidemic, we twist our principles, and swap our organic products for professional disinfectant.
- I will continue to prepare you little treats at your disposal in the entrance, I will of course wear a mask and gloves to handle them.
Regarding your stay, you will find hydroalcoholic gel in the entrance, wearing a mask is now higly recommended.For some time, however, we will not be able to shake your hand or make you shmoutz (yes, we get used to the Alsatian vocabulary right away, it's to get you in the mood!).
If you have any questions on this subject, we are of course at your disposal by phone, email, traveling stork ...
We tell you very quickly!